|Twist||A Constant Battle|
|Twist||The Tragedy of the Pretty Woman|
|16||The House of God|
|Twist||Sometimes You Can Only Enjoy the Music|
|19||The Class Divide|
With the introduction of Twists in 2012, our social media only column, there were bound to be a few articles that the disconnected would miss. So our list here has a few of the more interesting ones, to encourage you to follow us online, as well as off.
- A Constant Battle tells of my encounter with an old arch-nemesis, and how it made me appreciate the handiwork of my mother during my childhood.
- In The Tragedy of the Pretty Woman, I lament the pessimism that almost overtook me one fine day in October, and pledge to never let it happen again.
- The House of God does not talk about Church, but rather, the person of God. In this piece I use the popular TV series House, as an analogy to describe my impression of The Almighty.
- Music soothes the soul, or so they say, but until it actually soothes your soul, the depth of meaning behind that expression might be lost on you. Which is why I tell you of my experience, in Sometimes You Can Only Enjoy the Music.
- Finally, The Class Divide tells of the day when I came to realise just how few black men make it into the upper echelons of wealth in the U.S. I make no assumptions about why that is, but in this article I bring to light a fine line that we need to stop ignoring, and begin crossing.