Hello everyone! It's been about a month since I last posted, and a number of things have happened in my life since then. However, before I get to them I just want to announce that this post is the beginning of what I'm calling the "How I've been since..." column. Whose aim is to give you all a regular snapshot of my life in addition to the books and anime and other stuff I get up to. I believe including something like this is of much more value to the many friends, family, and acquaintances that I have in this community.
Now, starting with the most recent thing that happened:
- I accidentally burnt the skin off my thigh with a flask of hot water (click here to read more),
- Before the above, I cast the first vote of my life for Peter Obi in the Nigerian Presidential Elections, and before that
- I was ill with Malaria for about a week.
Now, apart from all the above, I am currently reading, and finally making progress in a book called Data Smart. It's a tough read but I believe I will be able to review it for you folks next month.
At work, I am working on a couple of new projects that I plan to deliver before the end of the quarter. (So I'm in crunch time now). And at home, we just finished some major work on the house:
- New faucets in the Kitchen
- New standing showers in the bathrooms
- A new roof
- And A new paint job for the rooms and outside
I may have missed some things, but that's basically my life right now. I'll be keeping you posted with theses "How I've been" reports from now on. I hope you enjoy them, and more importantly, find them helpful.