|15||Naivety Despite Reality|
|16||The Nice Guy in the Middle|
|17||Yes vs. No|
|19||Enabling the Disabled|
In 2012, It seems I got more comfortable sharing my life with you. In addition to my usual insights on relationships, I began to talk about my sickle-cell, and even share some of my religious views! So here are some of those insights from the year.
- I started 2012 off with Naivety despite Reality: A little pep talk & prayer encouraging my fellow Christians to keep the faith as we toil through the rest of the year.
- With The Nice Guy in the Middle, I responded to an article about "nice guys" becoming boyfriends, and explained why all too often, this is not the case.
- Yes vs No took us back into my childhood, where I examined why (contrary to popular opinion) I believe saying "No" to any request is a lot better than blindly saying "Yes".
- If you find that trying to help the disabled is often an awkward and trying endeavour, then Enabling the Disabled is just for you. In it, I address how best to offer your help, and why before your help may not have been appreciated.
- Finally, Break-Up Policies examines the post-relationship drama that many of us have experienced. I take a look at what we can do after a failed relationship, what we usually do, and what ultimately I think we should do.